Hobbs Architectural Fountains was established in 1966 by William Hobbs, and is the superior brand
behind thousands of dazzling water fountains, water features, and aquatic special effects seen around the
world. The design and manufacturing facility is located in Atlanta, Georgia, and holds the resources
needed to ensure successful fountain development from design to construction. Hobbs is able to provide
"turn key" or "design build" water feature solutions in no small part because of the multidisciplinary team
of professionals including designers, engineers, manufacturers, fabricators, and builders.
Hobbs Architectural Fountains is internationally recognized for the ability to produce brilliant and
entertaining water displays as well as quiet contemplative features. The national headquarters beholds
the knowledge base and materials needed to guarantee an efficient transition from the design,
engineering, and construction phases to start-up and maintenance training. An indoor test tank allows
Research & Development to enhance design concepts, test new products including pumping & filtration
systems, develop & demonstrate spray effects, and to create vast scales of water feature prototypes.
Prototyping fountain aesthetics and construction allow the Research & Development to determine exact
flow requirements and select materials to develop every imaginable water display.
Environmental effects like wind currents, regional climate, & noise levels are analyzed to determine
resulting splash, and to fine-tune the overall design prior to equipment production and fountain
installation. It is the combination of these resources that protect our clients from unforeseen construction
difficulties, delays, and added expenses. The end results are water feature aesthetics as visualized in the
initial design process.
Wm. Hobbs Ltd. Services and Expertise
- Hobbs Architectural Fountains
The Hobbs Architectural Fountains division specializes in conceptualization and design
development both domestically and internationally. Our design engineers and consultants are
experts in aligning water features with the architectural plan. The consultants and engineers will
work with our clients on the aesthetic affects of various scenarios and create new and innovative
ideas that inspire thought. After a vision is decided upon it is up to our project designers to manage the engineering and material supply for fountains and interactive water features. Hobbs
has a state of the art product line that contains signature products manufactured in our OEM
facility in Atlanta. Hobbs offers an array of cost saving standard pumping assemblies to fit most
applications. Specializing in custom fabrication enables Hobbs to produce unique displays that
are true pieces of art.
- H2O Fun
The H2O Fun division specializes in aquatic play water features and aquatic recreational facilities.
With a new rebirth in product innovation and broader sales, H2O Fun strives for the finest water
play equipment in the industry. H2O Fun offers an array of cost saving standard pumping
assemblies to fit most applications.
- Hobbs Parts & Service
The Parts & Services division maintains the relationship with clients by extending a one year
warranty on all replacement parts & services; the department is also obliged to initiate
maintenance schedules for fountains that Hobbs did not have the opportunity to design and build.
Hobbs extends service packages for Fountain Management Training, Winterization, Spring Start-
Up, Upgrades, and Preventative Maintenance. This ensures that the client's water feature will
achieve optimal health for the entirety of its life cycle. The Hobbs Product Catalog contains a
complete line of industry standard and signature water feature components which has extended
into new markets.
- Floating Fountains
Floating Fountains are monumental water feature that reach heights of eighty feet high while
naturally aerating the body of water in which it is installed. These fabulous features are custom
built for each project due to the personality and customization each spray effect may possess.
- One Source Aquatics
One Source Aquatics manages the construction all types of water features. One Source Aquatics
has a team of experienced and factory-trained technicians who specialize in aquatic installations;
these team members provide onsite consulting and project management due to the highly
sophisticated mechanical and electrical nature of the advanced equipment in such a specialized
field. One Source Aquatics allows for a seamless transition of scopes during the construction of
the water feature for the client.
Wm. Hobbs Ltd. Key Personnel
- William Hobbs CEO & Founder
- Georgia Institute of Technology, BS of Industrial Design
- Harvard University, School of Design
- 43 years of water feature design experience, architectural detailing, engineering design, industrial design and custom fabrication, construction and installation experience
- Project engineered and project managed over 1000 projects
- Developed full line of signature spray features and components that yield the industry standard.
- World War II Memorial, Washington DC
- Korean War Memorial, Washington DC
- Tyler Davidson Fountain, Cincinnati, OH
- 7 World Trade, New York City, NY
- Elon University, Elon, NC
- Cornell Medical College, Cornell, NY
- Goizueta School of Business, Atlanta, GA
- Dayton Riverfront, Dayton, OH
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens, Atlanta, GA
- Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley, Saucon Valley, PA
- Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, NC
- Bridge Street Town Center, Huntsville, AL
- 550 West Adams, Chicago, IL
- Cathedral Heritage, Louisville, KY
- Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta, GA
- Parker Hannifin, Cleveland, OH
- Wildwood Plaza, Marietta, GA
- Clifton Promenade Shops, Clifton, NJ
- Target House, Memphis, TN
- Seapointe Village , Wildwood Crest, NJ
- Ross’ Landing, Chattanooga, TN
- River Place II, New York City, NY
- Riverwalk at Port Imperial, Weehawken, NJ
- Primus, Franklin, TN
- T.Rowe Price, Owings Mills, MD
Reflecting Pools, Water Tables
- University of California Irvine, Irvine, CA
- 1180 Peachtree Street , Atlanta, GA
- Japanese American Memorial, Washington DC
- Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Swedish Embassy, Washington DC
- 230 South Tryon Street , Charlotte, NC
- Marriot Marquis, Atlanta, GA
- Cincinnati Town Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Civil Rights Memorial, Montgomery, AL
- American Express Headquarters, Minneapolis, MN
- Bethesda Metro, Bethesda, MD
- Spokane International Airport, Spokane, WA
- Native American Museum , Washington , DC
- Paragon at Satellite, Atlanta, GA
- Parker Hannifan Headquarters, Cincinatti, OH
- Port St. Lucie, Port St. Lucie, FL
- Martin Luther King Plaza, Philadelphia, PA
- Centennial Olympic Park, Atlanta, GA
- Drew Park, Colombia, SC
- American Cowgirl Museum, Fort Worth, TX
- Duluth Town Green, Duluth, GA
- Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga, TN
- Epcot, Orlando, FL
- Liberty Center , Washington , DC
- Polaris Life Style Center, Columbus, OH
- Piedmont Park, Atlanta, GA
H2Ofun Spray Parks
- Jurong Bird Spray Park , Singapore
- YMCA Spray Park, Selma, AL
- YMCA Spray Park, Indianapolis, IN
- Green Springs Spray Park , Washington , UT
- Pal Center Spray Park, Houston, TX
- Dunwoody Country Club Spray Park, Dunwoody, GA
- Perkins Welcome Center Spray Park, Ft. Benning, GA
- Patton Village Spray Park, Ft. Benning, GA
- Herriman Spray Park, Herriman, UT
- Freedom Spray Park, Oxford, IL
- Enoshima Spa, Enoshima, Japan
- King Faisal Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Royal Highness Palace, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Royal Highness Palace, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Aramco Headquarters administrative building, Riyadh, Saudi Arabi
- R.T.K.L. Associates, Inc.
- K.P.F. Associates PC
- Pei Architects
- Poag & McEwen
- DeStefano + Partners
- T.V.S. & Associates
- The Preston Partnership, LLC
- John Portman & Associates, Inc.
- HOK Group, Inc.
- Smallwood Reynolds, Stewart, Stewart & Associates, Inc.
- Cooper Carry
- Perkins + Will
- A.I. Group
- Niles Bolton Associates, Inc.
- Gary B Coursey & Associates
- Reece, Hoopes & Fincher
- Suffolk Construction
- Michael Graves & Associates
- Maya Lin Studio
- James Burnett
- Isamu Noguchi
- Meadows & Ohly, LLC
- Skidmore, Owings, & Merrill, LLP
- The Briad Group
- Stephen B Jacobs Group, PC
- STS Consultants, Ltd.
- Silverstein Properties, Inc.
- Trump Properties
- Target Corporation, Inc.
- Clark Construction, LLC
- RJ Griffin
- K. Hovnanian, LLC
- Turner Construction Company
- Post Properties
- Bovis Lend Lease
- Hardin Construction, LLC
- Brasfield & Gorrie
- I.M.C. Construction, LLC
- Winter Construction
- Balfour Beatty
- Malone Construction
- J.H. Allen, Inc.
- La Strada General Contracting
- Welch & Rushe Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Whiting Turner
- Holder Construction
- Choate Construction
- Site Technologies
- Batson Cook
- Northwest Landscape
- Lakeland Company, Inc.
- J Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc.
- Megen Construction
- PCL Construction, Inc.
- Jordan, Jones, & Goulding
- Trammell Crowe Construction
- Armada Hoffler